Consolidated Energy Design, Inc. (CED) is an Energy Consulting/Contracting firm based in Wall, NJ and has been certified as an Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the NY/NJ Minority Purchasing Council, the NY/NJ Port Authority, NJ Commerce Department, New Jersey Transit, New York State and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. CED holds SDB certification with the Federal Government.
CED is a member of the following organizations:
- USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council)
- AFE (The Association for Facilities Engineering)
- BCXA (Building Commissioning Association)
- ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers)
- NJAEE (New Jersey Association of Energy Engineers)
- NJAA (New Jersey Apartment Association)
- AEE (The Association of Energy Engineers)
- Energy Services Marketing Society of AEE
- Environmental Engineers & Managers Institute of AEE
- Cogeneration & Competitive Power Institute of AEE
CED is active in the development and implementation of the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Building Rating System®, a national standard for developing high-performance, sustainable buildings created by the U.S. Green Building Council.
CED works in conjunction with an excellent cross section of local, regional and national Energy Services Providers
CED provides varied services in the energy conservation arena including HVAC and lighting studies (e.g. Preliminary, Comprehensive and Investment Grade Energy Audits, etc.), redesign, modification and computerized control.
We specialize in saving our clients significant money on their energy bills (typically 10% - 25%). These savings are verified via the existing Utility meter or sub metering.
In addition to providing significant energy savings for our clients, we also evaluate their pre-existing complaints relative to heating and cooling comfort issues as well as domestic hot water production. Our engineers then evaluate their existing Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems as well as their existing Domestic Hot Water (DHW) systems and propose modifications and/or replacements which will reach the desired results of client comfort and satisfaction accompanied by maximum energy savings.
We welcome the opportunity to provide energy conservation services for your company. Please contact us to arrange an appointment.